On Young Clay and Young Clay-kid you and your child can share all yours/their personal, important, fun and cool moments with your friends and family. You can post pictures, view your friends’ profiles, see what Young Clay is up to, and explore the world of digital sharing.
Your shared pictures are only available to be seen by the friends and familyyou have accepted.
You must promise:
Access to and use of the Young Clay web site and Young Clay (app), Young Clay -kid (app) (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Young Clay”) are provided by Oserlab Technologies Pvt Ltd and are subject to the following Terms:
1. By using Young Clay you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, which shall take immediate effect upon your first access or use of Young Clay. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following Terms, please do not access or use our web site, app, or service.
Use of Young Clay
4. You may not copy, re-publish, download, broadcast, make available to the public, or otherwise use Young Clay content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to create any derivative work from any Young Clay content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
5. You agree to use Young Clay only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any third party or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Young Clay.
Contributions to Young Clay
6. When you submit any contribution to Young Clay, including any photographs, pictures, graphics, video, audio, or text, you agree to grant Young Clay the right to publish and make your contribution available to the public on the web site and app. If you do not want to grant Young Clay such rights, please do not submit your contribution to Young Clay.
7. By submitting any contribution to Young Clay, you warrant that your contribution:
8. Please note that you may not submit any contributions to Young Clay showing or displaying other people without their acceptance. If the person shown or displayed is below the age set by the relevant legislators, the parent of the person must also grant acceptance before the contribution can be submitted to Young Clay.
10. Young Clay is not obliged to permanently store your contributions. You are encouraged to make your own backup of the contributions submitted to Young Clay.
Limitation of Liability
11. Young Clay, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons are provided “AS IS” without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law.
12. Young Clay may contain links to third party web sites. When you access a non-Young Clay site, even one that may contain our logo, please understand that we may not control the content or products on that site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site either.
13. Under no circumstances will Young Clay be liable for any of the following losses or damages: loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, or any indirect or consequential damages.
14. The names, images, and logos identifying Young Clay are subject to copyright and trademark protection. Nothing contained in Young Clay or these Terms shall be construed as any licence or right to any commercial use.
15. Young Clay may display advertisements and promotions. All such potential material shall be in adherence with our core value that everything we do at Young Clay should be in the best interest of children.
17. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by relevant laws in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the most legitimate extent, the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and be binding.
18. These Terms shall be governed by and be interpreted in accordance with the laws of INDIA.